Sign in to follow this  
robert young

SF.260 flight - WOW!

Guest Jimbofly

Hi fellow virtual (real? who knows) pilots!I'd just like to say that the visual model for the new RealAir SF.260 is beyond superb. The way light reflects off the glass and airframe simply have to be seen to be believed!I've been flying around Sydney and I'm finding myself flying from outside this masterpiece simply gawking at it. The flight model also feels to be of such high quality, the whole experience is astonishing to say the least!I'm just writing this thread to convey how awed I am at how far this hobby has come. I remember playing FS3 for the first time and being impressed at the fact that computers were capable of simulating flight, but I never even imagined in my wildest dreams that flight simulation would come this far in such a short time.I thank the team at RealAir and everybody else who's contributed to flight simulation for making my life just that much better!James

HI Jim,It's appropriate that you're flying over Sydney as beneath you somewhere in the suburbs is Sean Moloney's home, and Sean's the one who made those textures you are now admiring. I'll ask him to send his address so you can buzz his house in the SF260!Kind Regards,Rob Young = RealAir Simulations

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Guest Henri W

James,I fully agree. Normally I rarely look at a plane from the outside, but in case of this magnificent SF.260 I find myself looking at the exterior model quite a lot. I just posted some exterior screen shots on the screen shot forum.Cheers,Henri