Sign in to follow this  
Guest james_2k

British Scenery query - fsgenesis

Guest james_2k

hi all, i have just downloaded the free uk scenery available on fsgenesis, i am however, wondering what benefit there is in installing it. now i know your probably thinking try it and find out! but i do not wish to mess up the game if i dont like it. so if anyone has tried this scenery or similar then please could you inform me as to the benefits / changes that the scenery makes i would be very grateful! Cheers, James

Guest james_2k

sorry, its for fs2004, cheers again...

James, it is 2 BGLs, it shouldn't mess up your "game". What it does it make the contour of the land more realistic, nothing more. Once you remove it, it goes back to default.I don't fly there that much, but got some feedback from the guys that do over at Hovercontrol and they say it is pretty realistic, so your choice!Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest james_2k

ahh, so it doesnt actually change the textures! right nice one, will try it out, cheers again! James

Guest racartron

Also works just fine in FS2002.-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what