Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

New York La Guardia KLGA for FS2004 uploaded

GMAX updated.:-cool Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest flynman2

Thanks Shez........Hey ......Do you have a KSAN in your future????It would be great...Thanks again.....keep hangin in there.Regards

Thanks Shez! I've been waiting for that! Looks fantastic. Can't wait for Avsim's downloads to start working again :)

BobK

Guest Jack

Many Thanks, Shez! I've been sitting here patiently, sucking my thumb while hoping fervently for the version I just downloaded. Great work, again!JackD

The scenery looks great. I was just about to update the afcad for it. However, I just noticed there are some light poles placed about 640' in the air above the "A" gates. Can you check on this or let us know which bgl to delete to remove the light poles. Thanks.

oh those...those are for easy spotting of low flying aircraft...:-bigangel Small update to come today.Thanks for pointing it out. :)Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Guest sssummer

Great job Shez. Liked it some much I stayed up till 2 AM last night doing an AFCAD, which I posted here at AVSIM. Shez, I have AFCAD's done for your FS2k2 airports (KDCA, KLGB, and KSNA) for FS9. I was thinking of uploading them, but if you have similar update plans for any of these airports, maybe I'll hold off. Can you let us know. Having a problem with one. At KLGB, with flatten switch set at 57ft, my plane sits fine on the tarmac and all ground textures show up properly. However, I cannot get my AI planes to stop floating about 3 ft off the ground unless I raise the flatten to 60ft, but that results in the main runway 30 disappearing under the scnenery. and my default plane sinking into the ground. Any suggestions? This is with FS9 of course. I know someone posted an AFACD here at AVSIM for KDCA, but all the taxiways are not lined up and planes are driving all over the place. I also saw some floating poles. Thought it was just me :) at 2AMShez, what's great is that KLGA comes just in time for Megascenery NY release. Updates on the ground textures for KSNA and KLGB to blend better with LA Megascenery would be simply awesome. The frame rates and appearance are so good already. You do great work and we all appreciate your contribution to the hobby.Brian S.

>oh those...those are for easy spotting of low flying>aircraft...:-bigangel >>Small update to come today.>>Thanks for pointing it out. :)>>Shez You're da man.

Guest grimmy

Nice job mate.Time for an IFR. KBOS to KLGA I think. :)ThanksGeorge

Thanks Brian.Will look into the LGB problem in the future. I want to update CLE for some minor issues, then update SNA to GMAX, then LGB issues. I really want to get on to developing new airports.Floating poles are a new addition to LGA in real life...part of a new observation deck they are building.:-outta Small fix coming for the poles, and some night texture adjustments.Shez

Shez Ansari

Nice scenery from the shots Ive seen. I don't have FS2004 yet(should be able tp use it next week or the week after the latest) and when I do get FS2004 this scenery will definatly be downloaded.

OK guys those rogue poles have been brought down to Earth :-hah While I was at it I also made small texture adjustments to night lighting.Shez

Shez Ansari

Guest BrunoF

Thanks a lot Shez!!Best,Bruno Francescoli.