Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tumbleweed

POSKY A330 texture installation

Guest Tumbleweed

Emabarrassingly, I can't get the addon textures to show up on my Posky a330 models. I install the texture file to the A330 aircraft folder, update the aircraft.cfg file with the new data, using the next number in sequence, but when I try to select the aircraft from the selection menu, the name of the new texture appears in the dropdown box, but the picture box is blank. Am pulling my hair out over this one!! Is there something glaringly obvious I've missed??Whats the difference between the SATCOM and NO SATCOM configutrations?Help appreciatederich

Hi Erich,Which specific plane are we talking about? I know the NWA A333 has issues because the aircraft.cfg points to the wrong model type.SATCOM and NO SATCOM refers to that little 'hump' on top of the fuselage, just aft of the first pax door.Post which a/c you're having issues with and I'll try and be of assistance :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest dths30

Most of the repaints do not include the model in "model=". After the = you have to enter the folder name of the model you have to use, as an example, "model=rrNOsat". To find out if it uses satcom or not check Airliners.net.

Guest Tumbleweed

Thanks guys. Demitris - it was in fact the 'model=.......' as you suggested. The repaints don't have this in the cfg update (understandably). Thanks for helping out.Erich