Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have pics of Air Tractor cockpit? please, i'm d

HiI cannot find any decent pics of the Air Tractors anywhere on the net. I have almost completed the external model but I have no pics of the interior. Does anyone have any Air Tractors at their local airport that they can take pics on your way there some day? The nearest Air Tractor to me is about 40 km away... I am doing the Air Tractor 402B but any pics oare appreciated, especialy the cockpit. I want to make a VC but I have no clue what the inside looks like.Please :D if anyone can take some pics or has some pics....send them my way. It's a freeware project of-course.Take careMike

Sorry Mike, I looked for almost 30 min...only found exterior pictures...but im gunna keep looking

Thanks man. I found exterior as well, and my exrterior model is almost coplete but i have nothing of the interior. :-(Thanks for keeping an eye out for pics.Take careMike

Guest Lizardo

This one is a late model radial engine, but the general layout is same as turbine.

Lizardo! Ahh wat a coinsadence, thtas the same picture i sent to his AVSIM Personal Message Email thing...!

Thanks to both of you. At least now I know how it basicaly looks like inside. IF you see more please send them to me.Mike

Guest Lizardo

Ya..that's the only one found ANYwhere. (what a dopey outfit, no pic on company website. grr.) Now, that's a 401 recip..an older plane. They may now have yokes, and of course the turbo controls. Personally, I'd just email the company and NAG..it's much to their benefit to get it "show-room-new".

hehe..I e-mailed them already. They said they might be able to get me some pics by this week ending today, so I am losing hope taht they will send me any pics.I have a list withe the dealers now so i'll keep bugging them until i get omse. :DTake careMike

Guest Lizardo

"Good show", haha. One of my very petty and small gripes is that any industry I know of knocks its self out on "public relations", if for no other sake than a "good name" and "that person might know someone who.." And you truly could..you might own an airline! Or you might get mad and bad-mouth them till kingdom come, too. But airplanes? This year it's been hard to give away new GA aicraft...if that were my business, I'd fly one to your local and let you sit in it AND take pictures and wave at the news crew who showed up. :-) (Anyone ever think of flying one over Impanema Beach for Coppertone spraying free suntan oil?)

haha...good ideda with the sun tan lotion. I gree with you, thye should be happy to provide pics becasue it will be a model after their plane which will be available online for free. Why would they not want some publicity? :DI'll wait and see.Mike