Sign in to follow this  
Guest panda234

Real Air Decathalon ...Great New Experience.

Just want to say that I've been flying the Real Air Decathalon for about 2 days now. I've had the Marchetti 260 since it was first introduced. These two planes are MUST HAVES! They are very different in their dynamics and in their "fun factors". The Decathalon is one SWEET plane. The views, the dynamics, and the VFR capabilities are something you should not miss. IF you are an avid MSFS pilot....get the Decathalon if you can. You won't be disappointed. Stan

I couldn't agree more, Stan! I've been telling anyone who will listen about this fantastic plane since I got mine. It's just about as much fun as one human is allowed to have by law. At least in flightsim ;-). So far, RealAir has established the high-water mark for GA sims, IMHO.

Thanks Guys,But can I put in a word for my partner Sean Moloney who did the huge bulk of the work on the Decathlon. It is Sean that designed the textures and interiors of this aircaft and without him you wouldn't be seeing all the things you appreciate.Kind Regards,Rob

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

Guest Robert J

Have been using the Real Air Decathlon several days. For an old man no longer able to pass the PPL physical, the Decathlon is a dream come true. What great memories it generates.A special THANKS to Rob and Sean. This community is blessed with the likes of them.Plan to get the 260 a little later.Robert J

Guest panda234

hmmm, I've been looking for a good ga aircraft. This might be it...billg