Sign in to follow this  
masterk

CTD after Decent checklist

Hi,i have tested it again. Every time when the co-pilot should spell the height it crashed to desktop :(. But thank you for your testing. At the time when i am flying to the netherlands i didnt set up the runway. ´I call the Decent checklist and after that i setup the FMC. Then it works. But if i set up the runway first and it is a negative value that was it ;). and i am on my Desktop.Thank you for your help.Christian
Hi Christian,I'm sorry, I still can't reproduce this...Confirm the CTD only happens in the Netherlands if you setup the runway before calling for the Descent checklist.I setup the runway before calling for the Descent checklist with a below sea level airport, and no CTD for me. Very odd...

Hi,after the sp it seems to work. :). Thank you. Sorry for the late answer.Best regardsChristian

Hi,it wasn´t a fault in your software. The airac was wrong. I found it out because i saw that i have not installed version 1.1. Why ever. But now i have a new problem since i have version 1.1 on every second flight i have an altitude warning. And i didn´t now where it comes from. The error comes since i have installed sp 1.1. Have you an idea?Best regardschristian

Hi,it wasn´t a fault in your software. The airac was wrong. I found it out because i saw that i have not installed version 1.1. Why ever. But now i have a new problem since i have version 1.1 on every second flight i have an altitude warning. And i didn´t now where it comes from. The error comes since i have installed sp 1.1. Have you an idea?Best regardschristian
I suspect it may have been something like a bad AIRAC because I couldn't reproduce it on my machine.What kind of "Altitude Warning" are you talking about? FS2Crew doesn't include an "Altitude Warnings".Best,

Hi,i know. The warning comes from the ifly. I have updatet to version 1.1 and after that on every second flight the altitude doesn´t work and i have a warning at 10000. But i found out why. After the update i have enabled that the doors will open automaticly on the ground. The doors open. I have diabled the feature that the doors will open automaticly on the ground now and no i have no error. It seems that the ifly doens´t recognice that the doors are opend. And when i close the door the software thinks the doors are open. So the error can only be on the second flight because at the first i manually open the door. But who knows ;)Best regards and thank youChristian

Hi,i know. The warning comes from the ifly. I have updatet to version 1.1 and after that on every second flight the altitude doesn´t work and i have a warning at 10000. But i found out why. After the update i have enabled that the doors will open automaticly on the ground. The doors open. I have diabled the feature that the doors will open automaticly on the ground now and no i have no error. It seems that the ifly doens´t recognice that the doors are opend. And when i close the door the software thinks the doors are open. So the error can only be on the second flight because at the first i manually open the door. But who knows ;)Best regards and thank youChristian
Hi Christian,You'd need to ask iFly support about the altitude warning issue you referred to.Cheers,