Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carlos Lorenz

Where's the tarmac??????????????

Good question. You did create a restore point before installing those textures, right? :( Did you install them straight into your FS9/Texture folder?Check in your settings; file library that all the other scenery areas are still active...Anyone else have this problem - I just downloaded all six relief texture packs, but I'm not going any further until I know this was an anomaly!Good luck,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Shocky

Is this at all airports or just this one?oh and mebbe you should try and install Chris Arrington's environment upgrade textures.. might bring the taxiways and tarmac back. :-waveshocky :-hah"You talk so much , but you say so little" :-boom

Hi Gridly and Shocky,First thanks for your reply, :( I did not make a bake-up hummmm.I do not have this at every airport, but at heathrow the taxi markings are going all places????????????????????????????This was after installing the relief texture files (the winter relief also does not work any advise??????????Many thanks,L.Jim

Did you delete anything before installing the textures? are all of your default scenery layers still active?DON'T GO DOING THIS JUST YET:FS will create a new fs9.cfg if you delete it. Will it also create a new scenery.cfg if you delete that? That might be something to try - but make a backup first!Another question - do the AI planes seem to takeoff and land normally, except on grass? But are all your gates and parking spots still there?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Hi there Gridley,First => I did not delete any texture's I just overwritten them all in the worldtexture map. :(Second=> So far only Gatwick has got this problem and so far so good with the others. Only at Heathrow Airport the taxiway's (line's) are not how it should be you see picture.Heathrow=>Taxiwayhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/50843.jpgGatwick=>Line-uphttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/50844.jpgTake-off (rotate)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/50845.jpg Third => I can't find the fs9.cfg file?????Fourth=> All the AI planes do taxe-off and land at rwy 08R and taxi how it should be, and all the spots are still there.Strange???????????????????????????? ps. I will be going to England later on today so I won't be able to reply until Saturday.Regards,L.Jim

Guest Carlos Lorenz

Sorry, but my Relief textures don't do anything with the Airport surfaces, and no alter the scenery.cfg in any way...They can't be the cause of your problem in Gatwick. If were they, you would have the same problem at all the airports, because the textures....In the last picture you can view my Gatwick airport with the relief textures installedmaybe you have deactivated Gatwick at the scenery.cfg, or install an AFCAD 2 that moves all the AI traffic out of you Gatwick scenery?how many files do you have in your sceneryworldtexture file? You need many more files, apart from my textureshave you changed something in the main fs9texture file?