Sign in to follow this  
Guest sb55mv

FS2Night (NEU) ***Close-up preview***

Guest sb55mv

I take it these are for FS9,excuse my ignorance here guy's, but where do I get these files from as they look fantastic,and can the person that made adjustments for the Landing Lights / Approach Lights possible put that notepad alterations completed up for download please, for all of us that are not experianced in the tweaking side of things.thank's guy's,it ALL looks fantasticSteve.W

Guest sb55mv

Hi Chris,can we please have a notepad file with just the adjusted items for the runway lights / approach lights in a notepad format so we can copy and paste them into FS9 .cfg please, with a few instructions would be great,thank youSteve,

My apologies to Chris. The screen shots at the top of the page have nothing - repeat **NOTHING** - to do with the edits I've described to make AI aircraft stobes blink asynchronously.Please, use this threadhttp://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...=5565&mode=fullto comment about ai strobes in the future.Although, this thread has been on page 1 for some time now, Chris!Best,sgPS> I'll upload them tonight! Look for them in the morning...

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Arrington

Hi Steve,These are FS2Night (night texture) preview shots, the file will be released right around Christmas. :) Gridley will be releasing his strobe fix tomorrow it looks like. Looking forward to it.

Guest sb55mv

Hi Chris,I can't wait for the new textures,they look draw droppingly great,what I meant in my question was about the alterations you made to the Runway Lights,and Approach Lights that you mentioned, socan we please have a notepad file with just the adjusted items for the runway lights / approach lights in a notepad format so we can copy and paste them into FS9 .cfg please, with a few instructions would be great,thank youSteve,

It took me a day to realize that was the wrong link, but I did plug my screenshots a bit!Here's the tip about strobes:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=278&mode=fullAnd the uploaded file:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...atID=fs2004miscThanks!sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest Arrington

I'll look into that for you Steve. :)

Guest sb55mv

Cheers Chris, Much appreciated I can assure you.Steve,