Sign in to follow this  
klarabella

fs 2004 flight plan

Morning, i'm new of this forum. My problem: i load a flight plan built in FsNavigator, both in RC and in the default 737, from Bologna to Rome Fiumicino. After takeoff, here is good, i follow the Sid to Peretola (Florence), with plane GPS procedure (NAV button activated): in this time no msg from RC. Then RC says me to heading in a route with nosense, in fact RC do not follow the original flight plan. Where is my mistake? Thank you!

Welcome to RC!The waypoints sent to RC must also match the waypoints in your navigation equipment. If you look in the status area of the in flight RC window it gives the next waypoint expected for you to cross. If you miss it RC will vector you back to it with a heading you don't expect. To get back onto your plan choose in the RC menu the extended menu (option 9 by defasult) and then direct to and select the next waypoint you will navigate to. Whenever RC give a command to navigate to a waypoint on your own that is from your present position direct to that waypoint. Do not return to your original flight path.If you miss returning an ack to an ATC command RC will stall and not proceed.Finally, on descent, if when RC gives you a crossing restriction you are not at that altitude (about 40 nm from destination) RC will issue delay vectors essentially circling you until you are at that altitude.RC uses its own comm frequency table. Let RC tune your Comm1 for you with the Tune On Contact RC option set.