I have recently purchased FSUIPC and am now setting up my controllers. FSUIPC seems to think the throttle is controlling the ailerons under the joystick calibration tab (in the Main flight controlls screen). In other words the throttle movement is registered in the "In/Out" aileron numbers. Any ideas?

I have recently purchased FSUIPC and am now setting up my controllers. FSUIPC seems to think the throttle is controlling the ailerons under the joystick calibration tab (in the Main flight controlls screen). In other words the throttle movement is registered in the "In/Out" aileron numbers. Any ideas?
HelloYou need to assign the throttle control to the throttle event under the Axis assignment page as I have shown in the Pic.Then calibrate the throttle in the calibration tab using the single throttle.Have a read of the users guide from page 44 onwards.If you want to create a profile for all aircraft that you wish to use this TPM with then put a tick in the profile box, it will save you much time later on :biggrin:

Make sure you delete the TPMs in game assignments also if you're using FSUIPC.Make sure you delete the TPMs in game assignments also if you're using FSUIPC.

For a full tutorial on FSUIPC google Sim Samurai + FSUIPC. It's endorsed by Pete. Good luck with your setup :Batting Eyelashes: Bjorn

Indeed - I needed to set up the TPM under the Axis Assignment tab. The help is very appreciated, thanks! :-)