Sign in to follow this  
leegra

Command A Function?

Hi Bryan...I tried searching "Command A" (rejected, less than 3 letters) and "Command Aye" (not explained), so could you please tell me what Command A is all about? I didn't see it mentioned in the Manual...Thanks...Lee

Command A refers to activating the autopilot. Take a look at the iFly manual.Cheers,Henri

Actually this isn't covered in the manual (well v1.4 anyway).In the Crew Flow procedure for Climb item 7. actually says: Engage autopilot: "AUTOPILOT ON". Whereas really it should say: Engage autopilot: "Command A". John

Actually this isn't covered in the manual (well v1.4 anyway).In the Crew Flow procedure for Climb item 7. actually says: Engage autopilot: "AUTOPILOT ON". Whereas really it should say: Engage autopilot: "Command A". John
Thanks, I just corrected that in the manual.Cheers,

John,I wrote to take a look at the iFly manual for the 737NG. I did not say it was in the FS2CREW manual. I assume that people who use the iFly 737NG at least have taken a look at the manual belonging to this wonderful plane.Cheers,Henri

Henri,I was responding to leegra's reference to the manual (FS2Crew), but understand how the confusion arose.John