Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Gee

737 Information

Have you see this??
BTW George, I like your new signature banner wink.gif

That's a beautiful signature banner George. Really great.

Matheus Mafra

George found the knob to turn on the Beta sign ...Next sign will be Fasten Seatbelts

Wow, just wow, the detail, just stunning... beautiful product already, we are all garenteed to have worse eye sight when this beauty comes out! Fantastic job so far PMDG, we are in the homestretch .... just maybe not too much longer we can hope.... thanks for all the responses guys, as usual, much appreciated.

It's worth noting that the Enhanced Vision System (EVS), is not the same thing as the Synthetic Vision System (SVS), and is indeed is only available for a few military versions of 737s and the BBJ as yet.Unlike the SVS, which works off an internal terrain database, the EVS has to have a super-dooper infra red camera installed in the aeroplane's nose and requires a few other changes to the radome's gizmos. It is a bit like a military FLIR, that they use to lock up electro-optical and infra-red maverick missiles and all that kind of stuff, except on a 737 it is used to see through clag to show the runway a bit better. So there's no way the PMDG NG would have that system.In any case, I couldn't care less about all that stuff on the PMDG NG, I'm just amazed that they got that collimated HUD in there, which is more than enough of a toy to play with! Even the aliens can't wait for that to come out, look:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwhI7qdrsaAAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The EVS system is on the BBJ only...http://www.rockwellc...13_BBJ_EVS.aspx
Yes, Ryan I understand thats its only on BBJ and as a post-production modification for current operators. So may be PMDG can introduce it as a ( paid :( ) post-release modification on NGX , if Boieng decides to offer the same package for NG s'.:(

Yes, Ryan I understand thats its only on BBJ and as a post-production modification for current operators. So may be PMDG can introduce it as a ( paid :( ) post-release modification on NGX , if Boieng decides to offer the same package for NG s'.:(
Well, we know that IR through a HUD is possible (see the VRS), and PMDG has dropped hints that BBJ's might be added at a later date.

Joe Sherrill

That's a beautiful signature banner George. Really great.
The credit goes to one of the PMDG developers, Vin Scimone! :(

The credit goes to one of the PMDG developers, Vin Scimone! :(
Say, is that a fictional panel layout or can this switch be found on the overhead panel albeit with a different label? I had a quick look at some pictures but couldn't find anything.