Sign in to follow this  
ric243

CS 727 bugs fixed?

If you are using FSUIPC make sure your controllers are turned off in fsx itself. I am using windows 8 and I have to use FSUIPC exclusively. But sometimes when I startup FSX the controllers option will be turned on and I always know this because no matter what aircraft I have loaded the flaps go to full including the CS727.

Hope that helps.

Tim Curtis

MSFS2020, i7-9900k 5.0Ghz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia 3080, 48" LG OLED CX

I don´t have any problems with the CS727 flaps/lights either. Maybe there is something else interfering with your sim. For example, the same key for both?

Not long ago i did this, assigning different actions with the same key in FSX parameters and in fsuipc. So everytime, i opened a door, the camera changed to outside view :) :)

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

Don't have to hit L key either, just sit there with plane 'warmed up and running' and turn on the taxi lights on the overhead panel, flaps go down full, #####?

Now I'm still away from my sys, but I will try that for sure. I do not recall any problems of that kind. But the plane itself, as said, does have a few bugs indeed. :mellow:

Key assignments seem to check out. Don't have full version of FSUIPC. Hmm...well I do have the V-One gauge and shockwave lights installed, must be that, trying...

Edit: Found the cause. An effects gauge I have installed calls to the taxi lights. Edited out the lines and now all is ok.