Sign in to follow this  
thefsxflyer

Wheel texture messed up?

I posted this problem right when the -8 came out and it was left unanswered. I am gonna bring it back with a better picture as people said there was no problem. Anyways, the right truck of wheels, the texture I think is messed up.Clearly on the left side of the picture those wheels are different than the right.

Maybe the tyres are bald and need replacing? That is PMDG realism for ya!!!

Maybe it's about the texture of the aircraft where the tires are that has been modified.

Maybe it's about the texture of the aircraft where the tires are that has been modified.
Probably, I know this is on at least 2 paints by PMDG. I would love for someone to boot up their -8 and zoom in a little and see if they get this too. I seem to be the only one.

Probably, I know this is on at least 2 paints by PMDG. I would love for someone to boot up their -8 and zoom in a little and see if they get this too. I seem to be the only one.
I just verified and it looks fine to me. There is not much details there its like some lines turning around the tyre. But in your picture they seem perpendicular. But I don't know about the new images posting rules so...

Hmmm... Did you zoom in. Its hard to see it at first when zoomed out a bit. I doubt its installation unless the installations I have had since the -8 release were screwed there is something wrong with the model.It bugs me because once I see it, I see it every time.EDIT:Ok its not just me.At 3:15 you can see he suffers from the same problem. I am kind of surprised this got through PMDG.EDIT: In fact you can see it in the thumbnail!

That's weird maybe they will answer you about that. :(

That's weird maybe they will answer you about that. :(
I doubt it for some reason. I might submit a ticket.It affects the -8 and -8F but NOT the -400 and LCF