Sign in to follow this  
captainklm

AF447 black box recovered

Hello,maybe not appropriate for this forum but anyway, just heard that one of AF447s black box was recovered. It was the data recorder, they are still searching for the cockpit voice recorder. The investigators say the black box is still in good condition and will be taken to paris. In several days the investigators will start to record what happened. This is very good thing that they found the black box and lets cross our fingers they will find the cockpit recorder to

And this information relates to pmdg in what way?

Ah thats good news and hopefully they can fully understand this accident now.sijenks5 I am aware it is not completely relevant to this forum but he was just letting us know as it is an important aviation discovery and does not need you posting your unnecessary comment.ThanksRichy

Personally I do not think my post was unnecessary theres other forums on avsim board that this can be placed . This has no relevance to pmdg flightsim products

Yes, but would you please check why you always post the same post twice.

Why is it every time someone posts something that is actually interesting, someone takes the time to say you shouldn't post that here, the attitude here lately sucks, and give the guy a break this is actually an incredible find, I know it's a PMDG forum, but constantly seeing these kinds of posts referring to the OP's incorrect placement of the topic really kills the mood. IDK, just my 2 cents.

Personally I do not think my post was unnecessary theres other forums on avsim board that this can be placed . This has no relevance to pmdg flightsim products
Ease up a bit man, its okay.

Ok lets just cry and get upset about a PMDG NGX that we havent got right?!?? nothing else is ever relavent. :( :( :( B)

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I think we won't be able to have a nice conversation about anything in this forum until the NGX is released. One can't come along with a nice topic to talk about and try to forget about the NGX for a minute or two anymore because someone will always find a problem with it. PMDG Forums, as well as AVSim Forums in general, are open to discussions about real world aviation too, even because that's the base of sim flight. If real aircrafts didn't exist, we wouldn't have flight simulators because how would we simulate something that doesn't exist? I know some people may have difficulties to just be polite with others, but let's try to keep this forum friendly as it used to be.

Matheus Mafra

please respect this,Im sorry to those who say its irrelevant but I thought you like to know. Anyway its nice to talk about the real world, this especially is number two highlights on the news after Osama binladens death. This is a really good thing that they found it, lets hope that the black box arrives to paris safely. Cross our fingers that the cockpit voice recorders are recovered (and the ngx releases soon...)

you have a point however thats why we have moderators. I for one ONLY view THIS subforum. if it wasnt for that post I wouldn't have known. Sure its not quite PMDG, but hey guess what - they just killed Osama Bin Laden! yeah its not PMDG related...but its real life. :)

they just killed Osama Bin Laden!
yeah, two things that were being searched for ages have been found at the same time, don`t any of you think its a coincidence?

Got a link?I know they found the data capture unit but the memory module was missing. Have they now found the memory?Why shouldn't this be posted here? It is the General forum. For all you know someone related to someone on the flight could visit only here. The wider it is spread the better - the MSM are on about OBL being killed.IMHO, I'd be more concerned about it being a fair and honest investigation than whether this is a suitable forum.EDIT:http://www.bea.aero/fr/enquetes/vol.af.447/images/fdr2.reduite.jpghttp://www.bea.aero/en/enquetes/flight.af.447/info01may2011.en.phpBest regards,Robin.

That's great news, I just hope the recorder is not damaged beyond repair, if repair is possible. Im sure all those families of the deceased need closure on exactly what caused this terrible loss of lives.But whats the chances of the data still being readable after all this time at the bottom of the ocean ??? Also is it likely that the CVR is in the same vicinity as the FDR ? Are the CVR and FDR fitted together on the aircraft ?

I was watching the Nova documentary, "Flight 447", when I read this post. One step closer to solving the mystery for what was the death of hundreds and a mini-holocaust.

This has no relevance to pmdg flightsim products
Your post has been even less relevant! It was so irrelevant that it didn't even relate to this post... :(

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules