Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

PMDG Airac 1104

Hello, just a note to those interested that the Airac1104 from Navigraph is missing the airport EDDI (Templehoff) in Germany. It is listed in the NDac for charts which I downloaded and set up MD11 for a flight from EGPF-EDDI but when loading the FMC I got the message -not in data base-. I posted this item in the Navigraph support forum, waiting a reply. richard welsh.

That's because Templehoff airport is not active anymore.

Matheus Mafra

Hello, just a note to those interested that the Airac1104 from Navigraph is missing the airport EDDI (Templehoff) in Germany. It is listed in the NDac for charts which I downloaded and set up MD11 for a flight from EGPF-EDDI but when loading the FMC I got the message -not in data base-. I posted this item in the Navigraph support forum, waiting a reply. richard welsh.
Richard, Tempelhof got officially closed in October 2008. That is the reason why you can't find that airport in your Airac data since, officially at least, you are not allowed to land there anymore! Hope this helps! /Norbert Plate

Matheus, I did not make any reference to PMDG being responsible for Airacs and if you read my post again you will see I have reported the matter to Navigraph who are responsible for updated current data. Thanks for informing me that said airport is now non-operational I was not aware of this, as it would appear neither are Navigraph. richard welsh.

if you read my post again
That's why I removed that part a few minutes before you had posted your last message :(.

Matheus Mafra

That's why I removed that part a few minutes before you had posted your last message :(.
Hi Matheus, You were too quick for me, no hard feelings. richard welsh.

Hi Matheus, You were too quick for me, no hard feelings. richard welsh.
That happens. Don't worry :(.

Matheus Mafra