Sign in to follow this  
the_nanard

about uiautomationcore.dll bug

hello all!i was searching for a long time how to resolve the clic problem causing a ctd of fsx with uiautomationcore.dll.I've tried many solutions found on differents forums (put the old uiautomationcore.dll in fsx directory or replace the c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll by the old one, replace the c:\windows\syswow64\uiautomationcore.dll by the old one and both) with no sucess.yesterday i've tried another thing on a forum suggesting to delete (after having make a backup) this dll, and i have to say that's the only thing that semms to work!I've made a little .bat that rename the uiatomationcore.dll in system32 and syswow64 for the time i use fsx and restore them after and it semms to work fine!my question : what is the use of the uiautomationcore.dll, i haven't found a good aswer on google!

no i can tell you that in my case with this solution the problem still present. And in the error log the problem occur in the old version of the dll to!

hello all!i was searching for a long time how to resolve the clic problem causing a ctd of fsx with uiautomationcore.dll.I've tried many solutions found on differents forums (put the old uiautomationcore.dll in fsx directory or replace the c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll by the old one, replace the c:\windows\syswow64\uiautomationcore.dll by the old one and both) with no sucess.yesterday i've tried another thing on a forum suggesting to delete (after having make a backup) this dll, and i have to say that's the only thing that semms to work!I've made a little .bat that rename the uiatomationcore.dll in system32 and syswow64 for the time i use fsx and restore them after and it semms to work fine!my question : what is the use of the uiautomationcore.dll, i haven't found a good aswer on google!
The same worked for me too. Just two days ago.

Hi,UIAutomationCore is part of the accessibility functions of Windows. It enables screen readers etc. access to dialogues, menu items etc., so they can be read out.You could try a search for *uiaut* on your HD and denying access to all instances via the Security tab, see if this works, but you will need to do it from Safe Mode, or better, from another OS installation as Windows creates copies from the memory copy if you do it on the same system. Most apps still run OK with these disabled, but some complain it is inaccessible or that there was a problem.As usual, this is at your own risk, yadda yadda...Best regards,Robin.