Sign in to follow this  
Guest CapHavoc

best float plane effect for F2004

Guest Dakota

I thnk the Maule m7-260 includes the best realistic looking water effects for it's amphib plane version. I have copied it over to all the float planes I fly. Any one found any they think is better?

Guest racartron

I use this one://water=fx_sprayWater=fx_smoke_w-------------------Racartronit means something, but I just can't remember what

Guest odog

the Maule, to me, has the best splash effects. I would like to see a tweaked wake effect. joe

Guest dogknot

Gotta agree....the effects included with the Maule are excellent.The water, snow and dust effects with the Bellanca Scout are equally super. 8gcbc04a.zip (and aircraft paint fix 8gcfix1.zip) The longstanding and excellent water effects by Bob Tremblay are always good. In the fightsim file library waterlan.zip or the updated version landupd.zipAnother set of excellent dust, snow, tire smoke effects are by Nanni. 'Landing Effects', made for 2002, but work great in FS9. http://web.tiscali.it/Nanni/FS/index.htm

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,The best?Gotta be the .fx produced by PILOT's for their B314 Clipper project. Excellent wake patterns and plenty of realistic spray.