Sign in to follow this  
Soya

Strength in numbers!

Hi fellow simmers,Enjoy this selection of shots showing airlines grouped together: fsx2011-04-2122-17-38-56.jpgfsx2011-04-2121-21-43-09.jpgfsx2011-04-2611-21-50-64.jpgfsx2011-04-2611-35-50-84.jpgfsx2011-04-2616-36-16-51.jpgfsx2011-04-2616-18-22-61.jpgfsx2011-04-1714-04-49-22.jpgfsx2011-04-1715-08-22-01.jpgfsx2011-04-1612-16-26-28.jpgfsx2011-04-1620-21-24-94.jpgI do hope you enjoyed viewing my latest work.(addons used: REX 2.0 overdrive various/random themes, ENB mod, Custom AI traffic using CS 757/Coolsky MD80/Carenado Grand Caravan/PMDG MD-11/LDS 767 & McPhat HD & UHDT livery repaints, plus airports from FTX, Flytampa & FSdreamteam)

Wonderful shots as always Soya!What program do you use to place the static/ai aircraft?

Very nice, Soya!! But man... reduce that bloom - clouds are SO white!

Great shots! I love your ENB series configuration. Are you using the default .cfg or have you edited it ?Either ways, would love to have your settings :)Can't wait for more pictures!CheersKaran

Great shots.Nebojsa

Thank you all for your great comments, much appreciated.

Wonderful shots as always Soya!What program do you use to place the static/ai aircraft?
Various ways, the main 2 would be Mudpond's Formation tool and the other is AirtrafficFX.
Very nice, Soya!! But man... reduce that bloom - clouds are SO white!
I agree with you but it is hard to control the bloom sometimes, especially as I change REX themes often and the bloom often changes as the sky changes. Hopefully I will learn to find the right skies to match the bloom intensity.
Great shots! I love your ENB series configuration. Are you using the default .cfg or have you edited it ?Either ways, would love to have your settings :)Can't wait for more pictures!CheersKaran
Thanks and my ENB settings are at default, changing both REX sky themes and time of the day can make a big difference in the ways ENB show its lighting and bloom, even at default.

Will keep that suggestion in mind. I guess it's time to try out REX settings and ENB mods. My current settings make the aircraft shine like it's descended from heaven and everything around (the environment,clouds,etc) are too bluish. Makes it look otherwise than what the sceneries and softwares are made for - realism. Also, I notice your textures are very sharp of the mountains nearby. I don't have that sharpness. They are blur and mushy till they're about a mile away from me. Any idea how to increase the detail distance so everything around me doesn't look like it's from FS98 ?I have REX + Overdrive, FSGlobal 2010 and you'll find my PC specs in my signature. Thanks a lot and I hope we get to see some more screenshots :)Cheers