Sign in to follow this  
adrianfsx

Big problem, please help

Hello all out there. Thank you for taking your time trying to help me out with this.So, the problem is, we take it direct after the take off, i fly on a departure route, just as normal. The plane is going to all the waypoints, and everything is fine. But then suddenly, my plane starts to turn from one side to the other like crazy, its sometimes even making bank angels. Ive tryed to fix it by disengage the autopilot and then reconnect it again, but it doesnt work. And what ive seen is that when i disengage the autopilot, the plane starts to turn automaticlly to either right or left. So ive checked my joystick and my keyboard, but there's nothing wrong with them. And if it would have been, the autopilot would automaticlly disengage because something is trying to control manually. This is a really mystic problem, and i dont know what to do. I love this plane, its my favourite plane to fly som im really desperate. Please help me.Thank youAdrian

Hello all out there. Thank you for taking your time trying to help me out with this.So, the problem is, we take it direct after the take off, i fly on a departure route, just as normal. The plane is going to all the waypoints, and everything is fine. But then suddenly, my plane starts to turn from one side to the other like crazy, its sometimes even making bank angels. Ive tryed to fix it by disengage the autopilot and then reconnect it again, but it doesnt work. And what ive seen is that when i disengage the autopilot, the plane starts to turn automaticlly to either right or left. So ive checked my joystick and my keyboard, but there's nothing wrong with them. And if it would have been, the autopilot would automaticlly disengage because something is trying to control manually. This is a really mystic problem, and i dont know what to do. I love this plane, its my favourite plane to fly som im really desperate. Please help me.Thank youAdrian
The culprit=real world weather in fsx. Solution is to get a registered copy of FSUIPC and turn on smooth winds or durning cruise fly with 0 wind.

The culprit=real world weather in fsx. Solution is to get a registered copy of FSUIPC and turn on smooth winds or durning cruise fly with 0 wind.
Hello, thanks for quick reply. But im flying online on IVAO, and their using real weather. And ive never had this problem before with the real weather, so thats why its mystic!Adrian

Adrian,Please try running the FS Registry tool outlined on our support system Knowlege Base and see if that gets things working properly for you.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Same thing happend today when i tried to fly. But today the plane turn miles away from the route and then back again. So i quit FS with a tears in my eyes as usual. Maybe i should try to reinstall the plane?Adrian

Same thing happend today when i tried to fly. But today the plane turn miles away from the route and then back again. So i quit FS with a tears in my eyes as usual. Maybe i should try to reinstall the plane?Adrian
You can re-install it as many times as you want and it wont fix the problem. Did you try runnging the registry repair tool as well?Most likely the problem is due to the wind shifts in FSX when using real world weather.Like Taylor said, get a registered copy of FSUIPC and use the wind smoothing options or fly with zero wind. You could also try turning of turbulence in the FSX weather settings. The main problem though is the wind shifts in FSX.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator