baldk9

Status

It's awfully quiet out there!!!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

Well, they made new banners for the testers. That's something... ?

It would certainly be good customer relations if someone, preferably Mr. Randazzo, would take a moment to let us know that PMDGis alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. It has been over a month since we were led to believe that releasewas imminent. Having had no further "official" information at all since then is much worse than having disappointing information.Phil Stephens

Phil Stephens

i7 9700 3.00GHz | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDEA GTX1600 Ti  6GB | Win 10 x64

Phil,the scilence is a good thing. I really think the team works hard to push the bird out of the doors.At the moment they have better or even more important things to do instead of giving us an update every day.Calm down an relax, the day will come when you can fly this bird

Kind regards from Germany :)

Yannic Walther

It would certainly be good customer relations if someone, preferably Mr. Randazzo, would take a moment to let us know that PMDGis alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. It has been over a month since we were led to believe that releasewas imminent. Having had no further "official" information at all since then is much worse than having disappointing information.Phil Stephens
We are alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. Straight%20Face.gif

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

We are alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project. Straight%20Face.gif
Good to know :( Actually i´m enjoying those "little indicators" that show us the progress of the NGX like the new signature of George (which i like really Big%20Grin.gif )But somehow i´ve to agree with the others. It´s been a month now without any official update.It would be nice, if Robert could tell us at least something like: "We´re working at the performance." or "we found a little mistake in one of the liverys" or something like that just to know what you guys are doing. B) Anyways, i hope you guys will take a "short term vacation" (:( ) after the release because i am sure you´ve worked really hard the last month. :( Best regards

regards,

Alexander Marx

VNAV and approach/autoland logic is the main debugging focus in the current alpha version. I'm not going to go into details of exactly what aspects of it, that's private internal information - but that is what's being worked on primarily right now.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We are alive and well and still working on the 737NGX project.
Oh, it's a 737 then :(

Bill Casey

wpigeon.jpg

Thank you Ryan the update is appreciated. Keep up the good work!Michael

VNAV and approach/autoland logic is the main debugging focus in the current alpha version. I'm not going to go into details of exactly what aspects of it, that's private internal information - but that is what's being worked on primarily right now.
"Inference of tacit invitation to engage in short-term vacation planning. Make it so, numero dos.""But sir, we've been given directives against that very notion!!!""I think we'll be O.K. Tea leaves are showing we're going to be just fine."Tom

Thank you very much Ryan for this update. We love these "little" updates. If there were more of these "snippets", I think a lot of the "UPDATE NOW!" people would calm down. It doesn't always have to be a fantastically detailed update that takes 4 hours to write, sometimes, these are just as good in the right moment. BTW: To all of the conspiracy theorists: Ryan just said "current alpha version". There ya go. No more guessing or tring to pull clues out of the woodwork. :( :(

We love these "little" updates. If there were more of these "snippets", I think a lot of the "UPDATE NOW!" people would calm down.
Agreed, and thank you Ryan for the update.

Thats all we ask, many thanks Ryan much appreciated... now I can go on holiday to Turkey and relax :(

Joe Park

Thank you Ryan, that´s what i meant. This kind of little sentences once every second week and everybody is happy :( and in this way the guys who always wants updates stay calm. I really appreciate this :( With this said, i will roll out my MD11 and start a flight from Frankfurt to London :( We will see us in the sky :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Guest dlrk

Awesome, thanks Ryan. Any chance you could post little snippets like that, maybe through Twitter?