Sign in to follow this  
baldk9

Status

Thanks for the update.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

If there were more of these "snippets", I think a lot of the "UPDATE NOW!" people would calm down.
I don't want to be too much skeptic, but I wouldn't bet all my chips on that. You know how some poeple's mind can be a little problematic and for others, no matter how much snippets they give us, it will never be enough.And thanks for the heads up Ryan.

Matheus Mafra

Ryan --- Thanks very much for the update! It's appreciated.Phil Stephens

Phil Stephens

i7 9700 3.00GHz | 16GB DDR4 | NVIDEA GTX1600 Ti  6GB | Win 10 x64

Translation: "It's going to be awhile. Please don't hold your breath for us - resume own navigation."Tom

Awesome, thanks Ryan. Any chance you could post little snippets like that, maybe through Twitter?
What's wrong with this forum?Not everyone uses Twitter.And thank you for an update at last.

I don't want to be too much skeptic, but I wouldn't bet all my chips on that. You know how some poeple's mind can be a little problematic and for others, no matter how much snippets they give us, it will never be enough.And thanks for the heads up Ryan.
Well there will always be people who will never be satisfied, that's the nature of this world. But I think that most would be satisfied with it and maybe the forum would be more friendly.

Translation: "It's going to be awhile. Please don't hold your breath for us - resume own navigation."Tom
That's not what I said - we're in the tweaking phase here, it'll be in beta soon.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

That's not what I said - we're in the tweaking phase here, it'll be in beta soon.
:( :(

Joe Park

Stopwatch initiated.Tom

Stopwatch initiated.Tom
Tom sorry to interject here but I'm happy that some info relating to the NGX is forthcomming... I have had my say here as well, some good and some not so good but Ryan's post was honest and to the point. I am happy now :( I have resign to the fact that it will be release when its ready and of course I do get very fustrated at times with the lack of information but thats life! I will just try and tolerate it :(

Joe Park

...but Ryan's post was honest and to the point.
Oh, indeed - as was was mine. Tom

Tom,Your posts are exactly why we are usually so hesitant to say specific things. We are damned if we do and damned if we don't. If we say nothing, everyone accuses us of having bad communication. If we say something specific, someone like you jumps all over it trying to read between the lines and determine where we are in the project so that you can complain about it. Saying nothing is much easier and has the same result...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You gotta love these coversations, just be patient... I learned that the hard way... --Spencer Hayes

That's what was said over a month ago. Honesty is all I'm asking for here.Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak