Sign in to follow this  
jjgp101

AFG Pilatus PC-12 Paintkit

Does anybony know where to find a paintkit for this aircraft ... or blank textures for it ???Thanks in advanceJ J Gomez PrietoIVAO 142928

Does anybony know where to find a paintkit for this aircraft ... or blank textures for it ???Thanks in advanceJ J Gomez PrietoIVAO 142928
It is my understanding that the following payware version includes a paintkit - but I would check with the folks at Flight1 to be sure sure before purchasing.http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=FL1-PCX-001Hope that helps.

I am afraid the AFG Pilatus PC12 ,wich was made by Jacob de Churruca, is a completely different plane.There may be a paintkit available for the Flight1 version , that ,however, is not whats being asked for.The AFG PC12 and the Flight1 PC12 are absolutely not compatible.I also tried but never succeeded in finding a paintkit for the AFG PC12.AFG never published a paintkit due to the fact the PC12 group within AFG split up and leaved AFG.The most likely conclusion is: There is no paintkit.Leen de JagerBTWIf you download the Private livery from the AFG page (D/L: 4261) youll have a light beige livery.Make this a greyscaled texture , add an adjustmentlayer enhanching the brightness and the contrast and you`ll have your blanks.It takes about as much time as smoking a sigaret.The only thing to do now is placing back the colored parts like exhausts and wheelbaysCut and paste them from the original texturesheet onto the blanks.Then you are ready to paint.Feel free to use these or try to make them yourself and achieve a better quality by spending some more time on it than I did making these rough examples.The better the quality of the repaints you use to make your blanks ,the better the result will be.RegardsLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints