Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

Cabin announcements

Which version if any have cabin announcements, like safety video, secure electronics, inflight movie, etc etc? If none then I make a suggestion for next release to include these ambience features.

Which version if any have cabin announcements, like safety video, secure electronics, inflight movie, etc etc? If none then I make a suggestion for next release to include these ambience features.
Hi Vincent,Pretty well all FS2Crew's have them built in, except for the old 172 version.Cheers,

Weird, as I've never heard any of the rear cabin announcements. I just hear the flightdeck dealings and I have the cabin volume up. Not sure if rear cabin announcements are simulated ala FDC live/FSpas. I just did a quick scan of my ifly button thinking maybe certain conditions had to be met in order to hear them and saw no mention.

Weird, as I've never heard any of the rear cabin announcements. I just hear the flightdeck dealings and I have the cabin volume up. Not sure if rear cabin announcements are simulated ala FDC live/FSpas. I just did a quick scan of my ifly button thinking maybe certain conditions had to be met in order to hear them and saw no mention.
You should hear them... make sure the CAB volume slider on the FS2Crew Main is not off (full left). In the iFly, the cabin announcements play automatically, but if the CAB volume control is too low, you won't hear them.Cheers,

byork,Just reverified my settings and did a short taxi from gate to takeoff and did not hear any safety video speech, seatbelts, etc. Just me and my co pilot running checks. Are there certain conditions thst must be met? Flightplan filed, PF must be run?

byork,Just reverified my settings and did a short taxi from gate to takeoff and did not hear any safety video speech, seatbelts, etc. Just me and my co pilot running checks. Are there certain conditions thst must be met? Flightplan filed, PF must be run?
Hi,You need to hit the 'trigger' points. If all you did was start with the engine running and taxi out you wouldn't hit any triggers.Try doing a full flight from the very beginning (cold and dark cockpit), and you should should hear every single of them of them.Cheers,