Sign in to follow this  
mpw8679

Coolsky super 80 pro question

For anyone out there that has the super 80 pro edition. Have u noticed when u turn on your nav position and strobe light that it makes the cockpit brighter like it is turning on the floodlight. I have tried messing with all the lights with no luck. I dont have this problem with the super 80 classic version. Any ideas whats going on? Thanks guys.

Matt Wilson

Make sure under realisim settings "pilot controls aircraft lights" is checked.

Make sure under realisim settings "pilot controls aircraft lights" is checked.
Yup it sure is.

Matt Wilson

For anyone out there that has the super 80 pro edition. Have u noticed when u turn on your nav position and strobe light that it makes the cockpit brighter like it is turning on the floodlight. I have tried messing with all the lights with no luck. I dont have this problem with the super 80 classic version. Any ideas whats going on? Thanks guys.
I know exactly what your talking about. Someone also reported it in their forum, in the licensed users area. I dont have access to that area of the forum any longer becuase I had to return mine before the 30 day return policy was up, so I dont know if there is a work around for it. If I were you, I would register on their forum and mention it to Espen and see if he can do something about it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have seen this as well and found that if I turn on the flood lights and then turn them back off it would go away. The electrical/gauge issue can drive you nuts at times but I have taught myself to live with it. I wish they could get the light/black gauge issue fixed but I doubt they will. Other than that I like to fly her from time to time. Cant wait for the PMDG 737 to hit!Jim

Jim Wenham