Sign in to follow this  
BrzI

One of my favourite shots

Let see what the new rules will bring.
Okee Dokee...and thanks for not deleting the post - even though the resized picture is not nearly as good as the original :-)

As I browse avsim on either my 13in MB Pro or IPad it looks better to me.I was going to say your pic reminds me of when my instructor asked me to over bank my Archer III so it fell out of the sky! :(

Okee Dokee...and thanks for not deleting the post - even though the resized picture is not nearly as good as the original :-)
A agree to few Kb to make a good big-one.In Holland we have a very nice screenhotforum of wich I am one in the moderating team.Our posters do not upload to our server.They only use own webspace, ImageShack etc.Huge pictures fine quality up to 5 Mb each fine thumbs you name it.And ,there is something special about this Dutch screenshotforum too.Under each screenshot you`ll find this:Simulator= FSX-SP2Add-on scenery= NL-2000v4Add-on airplane= Tim Conrad F-5Repaint airplane= Arthur "Vince" GilhuysSimulator= Add-on scenery= Add-on airplane= Repaint airplane= It informs the viewers about what they are seeing and gives them the opportunity to search for the files.Filling in this form is a must , screens without might get removed instantly.This however seldom happens ,as the posters follow the rules perfectly and a sporadic mistake is no big deal.I realy would like to see the AVSIM screenshotforum likewise.http://www.dutchfs.comEnter Forum and scroll down to the bottom for the Screenshot and movies forum.BTWThe screenshot this post started with is one of the very best screens I have ever seen.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

You´re right. integrating such a form would be very nice indeed.Btw. very nice pic. I´ll relesase some when I´ve got my new system stable and everything reloaded.

I think the main reason for the different image size rules between uploaded and linked images from what Staggerwing had said in the past, is when you expand an uploaded image it opens up a separate viewer where you can toggle through the images. Where linked images expand inline, which screws up the forum formatting in the thread when the image is larger then the users screen resolution.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Great shot. :( So that is Fs2004? If so could you please state aircraft and scenery designers.Thanks :(

Great shot. :( So that is Fs2004? If so could you please state aircraft and scenery designers.Thanks :(
AirSimmer AirbusUNNT Novosibirsk by Team Tolmachevo....one of the best freeware sceneries around

Terrific shot, BrzI! Well done... :Applause:Regards,Jure

Very Nice

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos