Sign in to follow this  
Guest wodjos

PMDG and Censorship

Guest wodjos

Dear PMDG,Are you only interested in good publicity?My reasons for asking are that it seems that anything negative said about your products is quickly deleted without warning. Im sure you dont go around deleting posts that praise your products, so one can only summise that you treat these forums not as a place that embraces free speech, but one of censorship and modified truths.Cheers,J.Hick

This place is turning into the WoW forums!!Pete Walsh

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Guest wodjos

Just proves my point if they do. Refuse for there to be any criticism. Sign of a bad business.

Dear PMDG,Are you only interested in good publicity?My reasons for asking are that it seems that anything negative said about your products is quickly deleted without warning. Im sure you dont go around deleting posts that praise your products, so one can only summise that you treat these forums not as a place that embraces free speech, but one of censorship and modified truths.
Its-A-Conspiracy.jpgThe problem with criticism and negative feedback is, that many people fail at presenting their arguments in a polite and mature fashion. This thread is a good example for that.

This is a private forum run by PMDG, they have the right to delete anything they want. Same goes for any other companies forums.

Just proves my point if they do. Refuse for there to be any criticism. Sign of a bad business.
you miss the point here. nothing negatively had been said about their product(s). Because THE product is not even available yet :( what is left are people complaining about getting neither an update let alone the released ngx. both complaints are not valid as this is pmdg's business. I wonder how often you bashed e.g. your favorite car manufacturer for not releasing the latest model? I bet you don't and just drive instead your actual car. so just fly pmdg's actual fine airplanes and relax. time indeed to close this topic. though new ones will grow like wild mushrooms.... :( phil

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Wodjos, get over it. If you don't like how they run their company go buy iFly.You are as free to criticize their products as they are to delete it.

Theres always some one starting useless threads that go no where

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

What's the problem, and how can you criticize a product that have yet to be released. The problem is that each time they post an update it goes way out of control, so obviously it is sometime easier to lock or delete, IO mean I rather see they make thing still than spending huge amount of time moderating here instead of working on the product.It will come sooner or later, just wait for it.

Six posts and you're an expert on how PMDG handles their public relations? Gimme a break...

This is not a private forum,its run and owned by Avsim.PMDG can set the rules that its operated by and can lock threads. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

This is not a public place, it is a members forum. Therefore it has mutually agreed rules of behaviour which all members agree to follow as part of their right of admission. One of those rules is that you will sign your post with your full name. Failure to do so may result in your post being deleted. Another rule concerns politness and respect towards all other users of this forum. On those two grounds alone, you deserve to have your posts deleted. If you have a problem with PMDG, but you follow the rules, you will have no difficulty expressing that problem here with out risk of your post being deleted. Simply read some posts others have written and you will see that to be true. If, however, all you want to do is express your impotence or frustation, guess what? Nobody else cares.

Piontless post, as if that is the case,( Deleting without warning ) its probably down to no evidence to support your claims.Altho i can see where your coming from as it does paint its own picture...just deleting and not commenting.anyway:Use your headLock this threadPut it to bedNuff said.

Agreed with the OP.And I didn't see the OP mention the NGX one time...you ASSUME that is what he is talking about. The people on this forum crack me up. If anything negative is said about PMDG, they defend it to the death like it is a major insult.John Hancock