Sign in to follow this  
Guest wodjos

PMDG and Censorship

Dear PMDG,Are you only interested in good publicity?My reasons for asking are that it seems that anything negative said about your products is quickly deleted without warning. Im sure you dont go around deleting posts that praise your products, so one can only summise that you treat these forums not as a place that embraces free speech, but one of censorship and modified truths.Cheers,J.Hick
You just seem like your itching to get yourself banned and frankly after your comments in that last thread, I am surprised that you didn't get at least a 30 day time out.Like one of the other fellows said, if your so annoyed or unhappy with PMDG go elsewhere.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This is not a private forum,its run and owned by Avsim.PMDG can set the rules that its operated by and can lock threads. JeffG
And AVSIM isn't private?

Surely, you can't be serious.

HELLOOO!!!*********************>>DEAR PMDG<<***********************A question directly directed at PMDG...As of yet not a response from PMDG, but instead a load of a really excited user ganging up on the OP, trying to defent PMDG.The OP has a right of speech,as does any other human being on the planet.As he/she did not use fowl language, belittle anyone, or directly insault anyone, i cant see any piont in saying he shud be banned...your talking dribbleIf anyone should be banned,it is the users stating others should be banned for simply having an opinion...your just trying to blow on the fire, trying to stir things up and make the OP feel belittled ( breach of forum rules, BTW...)The whole piont in ANY forum, is to disscuse issues...if someone cant have an opinion without having to tip-toe around the people that the question was NOT directed to, then what the piont? :(

What I find incredible is how often this crap has been tossed into this forum over the past few months. It's ridiculous. NOTHING is accomplished by badgering a PRIVATE developer.I tell ya what, in order to maintain forum civility and defend your "rights" as a consumer :(, I have decided to start a virtual pilots union. Naturally, I'll be the leader and will do all of the collective bargaining for everyone. Send me annual dues for $99.99 USD and I'll be sure to negotiate with the management...

The issue and my guess for the reasoning behind the deletion of certain posts is as follows:1. Violation of forum rules2. Poor attitude/language of the poster3. Inaccurate claims

Anyone who believes we delete all negative commentary about PMDG and our products has obviously not been reading this forum lately: most of the posts here are people complaining and moaning about the great injustice of PMDG's failure to release the NGX prematurely.Our forum rules are clear and can be read here: FORUM RULES. The rules are simple and easy to follow.To J. Hick, the original poster: Please review the following easy-to-follow PMDG forum rules and guidelines (in simpler terms, you have violated or misunderstood the following rules):1) ALL USERS MUST SIGN THEIR FULL NAME TO POSTS. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in your post being deleted without comment or followup by the forum moderators. Sorry, "J.", initials don't count.3) USE OF THIS FORUM IS NOT A RIGHT: Use of this forum is voluntary and constitutes your agreement to abide by all forum guidelines and moderator requests. Your failure to adhere to these guidelines could result in the removal of your posts, an invitation to cease using the forum, or outright banning.4) MODERATORS HAVE FINAL SAY ON ENFORCEMENT OF POLICIES: The moderators are here to keep the conversation within boundaries as established by PMDG, this policy post, and AVSim's user policies. To the extent that they take action their decisions are final. Discussion of moderator actions are not welcome in the forum.This ridiculous thread is now locked.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg