Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erick_Cantu

just out of curiosity

Guest shaunm

Hi I have no flying experience what so ever. I know what a plane looks like but not how they fly. I enjoy trying to fly about in the 737's. I have models by Ariane,models by FFX and of course the default one. Now to me thay all fly the same i think, But can some one tell me what is the closest to the real thing. If you handed me a cfg file from a 747 or any other jet and put into the 737 and told me that fly's exactly as a 737 should, i would have to take your word for it. So is there any real 737 pilots out there that can tell what is the closest to the real thing. Thanks in advance Shaun

I am not a real 737 pilot, but there are plenty of cfg downloads in the Avsim library that focus on flight dynamics. Payware developers do their best to make the flight dynamics as close as possible, but FS does have its limitations. The closest to the real thing is the real thing. However there are some good substitues. Look at Project Opensky, IFDG, FFX, etc.

Guest Erick_Cantu

Thhpth, model-wise and FDE wise probably not mine...Those models all really need a rebuild...-E