Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

Old guages in FS2002

Guest Cliff Gray

Can any one help me out on this question? I had to reboot my computer last weekend and now am in the process of reloading all my simulators. What I'm stumped on is two gauges for the panel that I want to use for the B-52 Stratofortress. When I start my Flight and pick the B-52 I keep getting eight error messages each for two gauges, RP727.Gau and DC8sw.gau saying these are third party files do you want to continue? I think at one time I had a file that installed the old modules for old files but I can't find it anymore. I went into the FS2002.cfg And entered a section called ols modules but I'm not exactly sure how to enter the information. Should I type in RP727.gau.dll=1, or RP727.dll=1 same with the DC8sw.gau? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Rockcliffe

I believe it should be RP727.gau=1I have both those gauges, but they're a little big to email.The first is from Richard Probst's excellent 727 panel, which is worth having anyway.The second I'm sure I got from the DC8 panel with the Historic Jetliners Group, also worth having.Hope it worksBlairCYOW