Sign in to follow this  
magentajim

Now that's funny

I'm Sorry--hate to even resurrect in any way some of the "stuff" being tossed around lately but what Vic said ...............

people complaining and moaning about the great injustice of PMDG's failure to release the NGX prematurely.
Now that is one of the funniest lines I have seen on here lately----good stuff--Huzzah Vic! ;)

Jim Atkins

Ryan, if I flip that switch in your signature, does the NGX appear?Must.....flip....switch....

Ryan, if I flip that switch in your signature, does the NGX appear?Must.....flip....switch....
I dunno, the switch is already up. Flipping it may turn off development....Lets let sleeping... er... switches lie...

Who's Vic?
No idea BryanRadio Iriberri

I dunno, the switch is already up. Flipping it may turn off development....
I noticed earlier today that George's switch was down so will his switch be flipped up when beta starts??Go ahead and admit to yourself that you tried to flip it up!!

Chuck Biggins

Who's Vic?
It's funny that Vin gets called Vic all the time here, I think I maybe guilty myself a time or two doing it.From the days past, like back in the 2003 to 2006 time frame, wasn't there another well know fellow who was a flight sim developer who used to post here who's name was Vic? I think that is why people call Vin, Vic all the time, probably just getting the two people confused.ean CampbellPOST EDIT: I just figured it out. I think people confuse Vin with Vic from Feelthere.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I think people confuse Vin with Vic from Feelthere.
Knew I recognized that name.

Eric Vander

Pilot and Controller Boston Virtual ATC

KATL - The plural form of cow.

KORD - Something you put in a power socket.

UNIT - Something of measure

My 747 Fuel Calculator

people confuse Vin with Vic from Feelthere.
Correct, my apologies to Vin:biggrin:

Jim Atkins

Did you see that? PMDG members now become more active on this forum and answered a lot of questions. Thanks to PMDG.

No idea BryanRadio Iriberri
hehe ... I still can't get past Radio! Don't know why that struck me as so funny. LOL.gif

Nice to see some people here with a good sense of humor :(
So Vic, when will the NGEggs be ready? Will bacon be simulated too? I plan on having breakfast tomorrow and would be great if it was released early in the morning