Sign in to follow this  
no cigar

First Post --- FeelThere/Wilco Airbus Problem

Hey guys I'm just now getting started with FSX and also add-ons. A buddy of mine gave me an add-on for the Airbus kit from Wilco/FeelThere. The plane works just fine except for there being no gauges or panels. Also, various items like the throttles are inanimate. I have dropped all the folders in their respective locations but I think I might have the FS2004 version of this add-on. Any ideas what might help? Is there another panel or a panel file I would be able to get to replace these? Thanks-B

This smells like a cracked version, so I am quite sure that you will not only get no support here, but a permanent ban as well.Buy your products, it makes sense.

I have no clue. I basically got my buddy's FSX cd and a flash drive that had folders with planes on them. As for where he got them who knows.

Then please ask him for the installers of the planes. Gauges (the thing you are missing) have to be written into the registries sometimes. If he wants to give you his flightsim addons, he has to give you the full installers, the serial keys and so on. And he has to stop using them. Everything else would be piracy.Flightsimming is a wonderful hobby. It's well worth spending some money on it. Consider that.

I have no clue. I basically got my buddy's FSX cd and a flash drive that had folders with planes on them. As for where he got them who knows.
Theft , plain and simple

Not necessarily theft if the guy is unaware that he is not being given legitimate software and is new to FS, although that should be somewhat apparent if you don't get printed up installation CDs or download installation files with corresponding keys.I have my legitimate download install files I have bought all on an external drive for example, but if what you have is folders with aeroplanes in them for FS, then these are not the install files, they are what you end up with in your airplane folder in FS after they are installed.For the amount of hours you get in enjoyment with FS add-on aeroplanes, it is always worth buying the real deal, and there is also very much less of a chance that it would cause problems too if the things are correctly installed from the legit installation CDs or legit download files.Incidentally, you can get the Wilco Airbus Volume 1 and 2 pretty cheap if you look about. I think I paid about a tenner for each volume of the Wilco Airbus from PC Aviator when they had a sale some time ago.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

You won't get any help here.Piracy is theft. Period.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.