Sign in to follow this  
nicolas83

virtual cocpit & 2D cockpit combination

Good eveningt together,i have got a question abaout the md 11 for fsx. I use 2 monitors on my pc. On the main screen I have the virtual cockpit and on the second screen i tried to use the PDF, ND, the enging displayand the MCP as 2D panel. Now my first try was to use just the regular 2D captain panel an pull it on the second monitor. everything works fine an I thought thats it. But then I saw that the 2D panels freeze in combination withe the VC on the main screen. The instruments in the VC are working fine, just the 2D panels on the second monitor freeze. If i go to an outside view in the main screen they work fine. if I go back to VC, freeze. Is this a bug? Any chance to solve it?So my second try was just to use the popup of the PFD an ND and pull that on the second screen. also works fine, but unfortunately just for one popup. i cant use the PDF and ND together. ist it possible to change something in the panel.cfg for example to allow two or three popups, one with the ND and one withe the PFD?Thanks for any help, nicolas reich

You could open new view, choose VC, undock and drag onto 2nd screen. You can zoom in on instuments, shouldn't freeze. Could also open more VC views, zoom in on each of the instruments you want, resize the undocked windows...Bjorn

with a secon vc window i have very bad fps thats the problem. but thanks for trying to help. nicolas reich

Hi there. I have the same problem!!! I am fliyng with 4 monitors, 3 on VC and 1 on 2d. Iff i put the main captin view, it freezes!!! I use at this moment the zoomed du with the display with the route, and can't not use the primary flight display, Only one is free to use. To sorve the proble i use the standby atitude, and it works fine. But is not the same. Is it possible to fix this problem? Thank's Paulo Marques

YES WE CANT!!!!! I finded a way out to fix this problem, just open the 3 zoomed painel available an go to the system display control panel and put the swith 1 off. And voalá!!!!! Thank´s