Sign in to follow this  
Ericd

video's ?

To the PMDG staf,Some time ago someone, I think it was Ryan, told we could expect some videos of the 737NGX.I know that I am impatient and I know everyone is working hard on the release, but I would greatly appreciated one or two videos of the new 737NGX (external and internal).Is it something we can expect in a short range of time?Thanks for your reaction.RegardsEric

Yes the word is there are some video's and new SS comes "very soon". Hopefully they will keep you going for a few more months.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Well its not the PMDG version but I think you will enjoy this anyway!

Anthony Milner

Nice clip :(
Yeah I thought so too - I think the first departure is Innsbruck - pretty spectacular!

Anthony Milner

Wow ! Awesome vodeo. I haven't finished watching it yet, and I'm biting my nails wondering when that bird will finally clear those peaks and rise above the "Valley of Death".By the way, would that be a departure from Insbruck ? ( Please forgive my spelling. )

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

nice video :) Thanks man

regards,

Alexander Marx

Nice video! I'm so ready for this plane...

Ryan Syferd (KSEA)

Come on, let them do their works... they've shown us many pictures und two videos. By the way, more videos are in work so don't start to complain about it please.

Kind regards from Germany :)

Yannic Walther

Wow ! Awesome vodeo. I haven't finished watching it yet, and I'm biting my nails wondering when that bird will finally clear those peaks and rise above the "Valley of Death".By the way, would that be a departure from Insbruck ? ( Please forgive my spelling. )
Yes I do believe it is the mighty Innsbruck departure!

Anthony Milner

I really wish PMDG the best for the finishing touches, it will be a milestone in the Flight Simulator world. I already want to thanks all people of the development group and all other groups.