Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SilvioSilva

Female Voice

Hi Bryan,I believe that like me a lot of FS2Crew's users would like hear female voices too. This feature coud be a special service pack for all users. What do you think about?Silvio

Hi Bryan,I believe that like me a lot of FS2Crew's users would like hear female voices too. This feature coud be a special service pack for all users. What do you think about?Silvio
Hi Silvio,The Maddog Voice version has a French female FO.Cheers,

Hi Silvio,The Maddog Voice version has a French female FO.Cheers,
I would like hear this FO in my 737 PMDG! I believe that is easy for you release a pack with female voices. Maybe, like textures for aircraft, users could build voices set for FS2Crew voices commander. Imagine a lot of voices and accents to download on the net!! In the near future is this possible?Silvio

Would be pretty cool if the sound banks were available to edit/customise; but I think a female voice would do my head in! My time on FS is about the only time without one in my ear!Big%20Grin.gif

+1 to adding more voice packs, including that french f.o. from the Maddog! (she's nice...she always asks me how I'm feeling. Does she do that for anyone else or is it just me?)I bought the Maddog just cos of the wide range of voices on the FS2Crew version - 9 I think.All my other Fs2Crews (I've got 7 now) only have 3 voices. They tend to get a bit repetitive if you fly with them all the time, which is what I do now.So Bryan - don't make me fly in a plane with an ugly VC just so I can have a choice of F.O.'s to fly with. What about making the new releases all the same content-level as the Maddog? If that's not commercially viable, what about an add-on voice pack for the most popular titles?(It would be cool to allow user-generated content like FSPax does (or FDC livecockpit), but I seem to remember from a previous comment that the voices are all hard-coded.)