Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lobaeux4

Gary Widup's SLC

Guest Lobaeux4

Real quick, anyone having trouble getting Gary Widup's new Salt Lake City airport to show up in FS9? I've got it added into the scenery library and it's in the scenery.cfg, but nothing comes up. The AFCAD2 file works though, got plenty of UT Delta RJ's lining up at an imaginary terminal.Thanks,

No, I installed it fine. You have to make your own folders, though. Are you sure you did that?Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

Guest Lobaeux4

Yep, I've got file structure like this: /AddonScenery/KSLC/Scenery and /AddonScenery/KSLC/Texture with all the files in the right spots. Not sure why I can't get this one working.

I've got the scenery to work, but the default terminals buildings still show up. Readme file says no exclude swithc is needed and the addon scenery is at number 1 priority so should be above verything else. Anyone else have this problem or know what's up? I'm not sure exactly how to create an exclude switch.Matt

I have Gary's SLc in my addon scenery file but not quite the way you have. You staed that yours looks like this: /AddonScenery/KSLC/Scenery and /AddonScenery/KSLC/Texture My folder looks like this: /addonscenery/kslc/ with two sub folders under this; scenery and textures. This little differenc may make a lot of differnece. My AF2CAD file is also in the addonscenery/scenery folderI flew to KSlc two days ago and everyting worked just perfect.Hope this helps Bob