Hi guys, today I had to reseat my GFX card to get a better airflow because I strugle to get my CPU cool. So I changed the position of my GFX card from the first PCIex16 to the second down below and now it seems that windows aero and the transparent windows aren´t woking. Windows says that my current grafic driver doesn´t support windows aero. I also have some blured areas on my monitor and nVidia Inspector couldn´t find a installed GFX card. Does someone have a clue for this? I´ve discovered that the Nvidia Control panel doesn´t work anymore. It says "No nVidia GPU installed.".

Sorry, had been my fault. The readme says that single grafic card setups should use the first port.

That slot runs at x8 while the first one runs at x8. The #1 slot is what the manual recommends to use for a single GPU setup so there might be further implications. It shouldn't really change anything since the air should flow from the front to the back of your case

That slot runs at x8 while the first one runs at x8. The #1 slot is what the manual recommends to use for a single GPU setup so there might be further implications. It shouldn't really change anything since the air should flow from the front to the back of your case
Reseated it back to the first slot. Everything is working as it should and also the temp´s are right.

Reseated it back to the first slot. Everything is working as it should and also the temp´s are right.
Ok, i noticed you already said that the GPU is back to the x16 slot. About your temps, I commented in your other thread that the heatsink is not properly installed. Your case doesn't have top & bottom fans and the airflow should go front to back instead of bottom to top with the Mugen's intake right there above the hot GPU's PCB. Besides heatsinks usually perform better when the heatpipes sit horizontal.

Ok, i noticed you already said that the GPU is back to the x16 slot. About your temps, I commented in your other thread that the heatsink is not properly installed. Your case doesn't have top & bottom fans and the airflow should go front to back instead of bottom to top with the Mugen's intake right there above the hot GPU's PCB. Besides heatsinks usually perform better when the heatpipes sit horizontal.
Well, but the way the fan was attached before was not that optimal. Thers wasn´t any fresh air to be blown through the heatsink and down from there comes new fresh air. The airflow is actually like this: The air is sucked into the case via the front intake fan and floats underneath the HDD to the GFX card. There it´ll be pushed up to the CPU cooler and will go out via the rear fan and the PSU.

Well, but the way the fan was attached before was not that optimal. Thers wasn´t any fresh air to be blown through the heatsink and down from there comes new fresh air. The airflow is actually like this: The air is sucked into the case via the front intake fan and floats underneath the HDD to the GFX card. There it´ll be pushed up to the CPU cooler and will go out via the rear fan and the PSU.
Your case fans are pointing front to back while your HSF is pointing upwards. That doesn't seem to be optimal for a good airflow. But if that's ok with you, so be it