Sign in to follow this  
Akila

Ground Control do not respond asfter I file a request

I seem to have a very strange problem.I use VoxATC v6.05I load a flight plan -> load FSX -> wait for REX2 to implement the weather -> enable VoxATC.the VoxATC passes the tests and spawns the AI traffic. I get radio check without a problem, I pass the clearance based on my flight plan, no problems.the problem starts when I request Engine start from ground. it appears green and I say it, the text becomes blue (as been said) but the ATC just ignores me and doesn't respond to my request no matter how many time I say it.the fumy thing is if I say it incorrectly the ATC asks the "unidentified aricraft" to repeat the request, when I press the "0" I can see an option to request Engine start and push-back, so I do so and again the text becomes Blue and the ATC ignores me, now the "0" ran out of options and only shows me the "0 - return".I can't proceed with the flight since I did not get approval for push back, hence I can't get direction to taxi and switch to tower for take off.now one Time the push back and engine start the ATC did reply back and I was very happy , but I was to quick for being happy as when i request to Taxi, the ATC Ignored me again changing the test to blue without giving me the option to continue my flight :(and the most annoying thing is that not only the ATC ignores me and doesn't reply to me , the bugger talks and gives directions to all the other AI traffic at the airport....now it is not a matter of time as it never gets back to me no mater how long I wait or there is a quiet time on the radio.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I have had this happen very rarely when asking for taxi clearance. I can't repeat it so I've not reported it, but I'm trying to build enough cases so that I can report "something" is happening.

1. Try saying your callsign again. That might have control to ask your intention. Then repeat your request (although it won't have appeared as green text.) I've done this a few times and everything seemed to get into sync and work properly.
  2. Disable / Re-enable VoxATC. (Which is a bummer, as you may have to go through ATIS and Clearance again.)
  3. I haven't tried this yet, but if the first two ever fail to work - taxi to (one of) the active runway. When near to the start point look to see if you're prompted to monitor tower. If you can make it past the ILS hold, switch to the tower frequencey and disable / re-enable VoxATC at that point.

There's not a perfect solution in the bunch, but through repeated use of 1 and 2 I've never been forced to abandon a flight....Regards,

1. Try saying your callsign again. That might have control to ask your intention. Then repeat your request (although it won't have appeared as green text.) I've done this a few times and everything seemed to get into sync and work properly.

Regards,

this one worked , thanks man.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg