Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jet

Which Biz Jet

Guest Jet

I like flying the Biz jests only and I use FS2002 only.The Falcoln 50 is the very top but I would like to fly a more modern glass cockpit bird and note 3 that have caught my attention.Beechjet 400Lear 60 Citation X (about ot be released I believe)I'm only interested in the 2d panel and flight dyanamics of an airplane.Which one?

My vote's for the Beechjet. If you've got a decently fast machine, she's the one for you. The flight dynamics are good and the 2d panel (which I also am only interested in) is outstanding. I fly the bj about 20 hours a week. Hope you have a reasonably good video card (256 would be ideal) because the virtual cockpit textures can take a while to load when you start looking around.Hope this helps!!!

Guest _ak

>Lear 60 Where you found it?AFAIR lear 60 is semi glass, lear 45 more modern one

Guest Jet

Send me your E-mail...I will forward E-mail I received on the Lear 60...FS2000.org is the web-site

Guest Jet

Is there a very good rendition of the Boeing Business Jet out there?...saw one at KPBI the other day, spectacular aircraft, especially when one watches one taxi by and thinks all that for one customer!

Guest crabster

>Is there a very good rendition of the Boeing Business Jet out>there?...saw one at KPBI the other day, spectacular aircraft,>especially when one watches one taxi by and thinks all that>for one customer! Keep your eyes on PMDG for the BBJ. :)

Guest Jet

Thanks, I'll look for it.Who's doing the Citation X and is that out yet?

Guest Bigshot

CitationX is being done by www.eaglesoftdg1.com and it should arrive fairly soon.

Guest Jet

Thank-you, that might have to be the one!