Vodcoke

For a Bit of Fun

110 members have voted

1. 1. Where's RSR?

• Abducted by Aliens?
    • Forced landing on the 'LOST' Island?
    • In the holding pattern at LAX?
    • Other?

3 Threads complaining about it in 2 days, Wow Joe, you really must be in love.
I think your stalking me Paul :Shame On You:This is only a bit of fun :( but your turning it around! :Thinking:Your doing well for 2 posts... :(

Joe Park

His airline phoned him yesterday and asked if he would come in on his day off and fly from Klax- KJFK. He's still doing the Walkaround. richard welsh.

Hes counting all the screws and nails etc on the real aircraft just to be sure they are all there in the finished product :(

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I think right now he is fine tuning the levels of hydraulic fluid and adding specific sound files for the MCP airspeed dial and autothrottle switch. Oh.. and don't forget, it's Mother's day, so he's on the phone sending good wishes :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

I think right now he is fine tuning the levels of hydraulic fluid and adding specific sound files for the MCP airspeed dial and autothrottle switch. Oh.. and don't forget, it's Mother's day, so he's on the phone sending good wishes :(
God you scared my there, turns out mothers day is celebrated on a different day in the USA to here in Ireland and the UK

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Hey Guys,I think Vin is right :)Or perhaps RSR is flying Gracie 8 around the desert floor in Stead Nevada

Peter Osborn

He finally stepped into the virtual world after the NGX swallowed him because of it's unbelievable reality. A bit like Tron. Only his closest can save him

Gavin Price

He was in the middle east on a high-profile, yet secret mission. He could tell you about it, but then he'd have to kill you.Al
I was gonna make a joke similar but I didn't think it was appropriate hehehehe. Chuck Norris also came back from the middle east from a high-profile mission. Maybe they teamed up?

He finally stepped into the virtual world after the NGX swallowed him because of it's unbelievable reality. A bit like Tron. Only his closest can save him
Excellent :(

Joe Park

He's installing the mini-fridge under the pilot's couch that will hold exactly two cold ones.

Guest C4N
Are you sure? I think he got locked inside the Level-D simulator at Boeing. Big%20Grin.gif

I voted other. It is my firm belief that he's at Hobby Lobby picking out canvas swatches to use for a base texture on the wood pigeon's wings.

I last heard that he got kicked out the house for attempting to check the tire pressure of his NGX by kicking it - turns out the NGX is too realistic and he kicked his monitor....

RSR never existed.......he's served his purpose.(only viewers of "Fringe" will have any idea what I meant by the above)