Sign in to follow this  
Guest Greatdragon

Dassault Aviation Falcon 50

Guest Greatdragon

Hello to one and all. It is so nice to be back ..(long, long story).Can anyone assist me in finding how to bring to life.....the aviation services and tophats of the fabulous Falcon 50 by messrs Lavigne, Banting, Young and Dantes. Before a major computer disaster I had it show up when required but since reinstall...zip no sign. Can anyone please put me in the right direction.God Bless,Rusty, aka greatdragon

Hi Rusty:I believe the following link is what you are looking for.http://www.mediterraneavirtual.com/fs9/hangar/dw/install_falcon50.exeFor what it is worth, there is an updated panel for FSX as well she flies beautifully in FSX.Good luck:RTHEdit: For some reason, the link changes when I paste it.Without the quotation marks, it is: "http://www.mediterraneavirtual.com/fs9/hanger/dw/install_falcon50.exe"

Guest Greatdragon
Hi Rusty:I believe the following link is what you are looking for.http://www.mediterra...ll_falcon50.exeFor what it is worth, there is an updated panel for FSX as well she flies beautifully in FSX.Good luck:RTHEdit: For some reason, the link changes when I paste it.Without the quotation marks, it is: "http://www.mediterraneavirtual.com/fs9/hanger/dw/install_falcon50.exe"
RTH,Thank you kindly for the link. I actually have the great Falcon 50 showing with all my goodies and others bar1 ('nother story). I just cannot find a key stroke combination that makes the aviation services wagon appear. Having said all that Iwill do the link and a complete reinstall of aircraft.God Bless,Rusty akagreatdragon

Guest Greatdragon

RTH,Thank you but as it turns out Ihave the Fench/Italian download and all works well except I cannot get the Aviation services vehicle to show up. My pilot steps out and lays the red carpet and rails etc., but no vehicle! It did work before. I do not speak French nor Italian so have a little problem in interpretation.God Bless,Rusty akagreatdragon

Good Morning Rusty:The only "vehicle" I have displayed is an "air service" compressor used for an air start. It disappears after either an engine 1 or engine 2 startup. This also removes the pylons.I also do not have the "pilot" that "steps out and lays the red carpet and rails etc." However, I have greatly customized my panel and may have deleted those provisions in some way.With the "Bat" switch on, my "Nav" switch removes and attaches the engine and pitot dust covers. In my "Program Files(x86)>Microsoft Games>Fight Simulator 9>Aircraft>Dassault Falcon_50" folder is a "Doc" folder which contains quite a bit of information in both English and French, partucularly the "FALCON50manual2.exe" file. However, if it is there, I am overlooking anything concerning the items in question. Much of this may be a carry over from the FS2000 original documentation in which I do not remember if there were any service vehicles.Good luck:RTH

RTH,Thank you but as it turns out Ihave the Fench/Italian download and all works well except I cannot get the Aviation services vehicle to show up. My pilot steps out and lays the red carpet and rails etc., but no vehicle! It did work before. I do not speak French nor Italian so have a little problem in interpretation.God Bless,Rusty akagreatdragon

Guest Greatdragon

RTHAnd a fine morning it is too. now we are getting closer. Ok We will call it a compressor. How do you achieve that.?. I used to get the engine and pitot covers as well but not now. I will try your "Bat" and "Nav" switch combination and see how I go. With regard to Pilot and carpet I use Shift +E then hit "L". you can then go back inside to overhead panel and change the lighting to suit. Itoo have greatly customised my panel and have wondered if I have removed some of the features, but then again I get something you don't and you get something I don't. Hey isn't simming great.My regards and,God Bless,Rusty.

Guest Greatdragon

Hey RTH,I am stoked, I now have the lot. Pilot and red carpet, pitot and engine covers and my compressor cart. Thank you for your switch combinations .Much appreciated. This is my favourite aircraft and now has all the bells and whistles i could hope for.God Bless,Rusty.