Sign in to follow this  
lykon

prepar 3d

Thanks Bill. So I could purchase a licensed copy and then charge people to fly my simulator, right?
Absolutely! One of my fantasy dreams has been to build a complete, authentic hardware simulator, custom fitted within a large trailer, and tow it around the country. Charge a small admission fee for "flight time..."...P O O F ! Then I woke up. :LMAO:One of the major changes to Prepar3D is that it has true "multichannel" support. One computer may be designated the master, and be used to drive additional computers with their displays via discreet channels, allowing full synchronization. The difference between that and current multi-system implementations using FS9, FSX or ESP is that only ONE copy of Prepar3D is running on the "master," whereas on the others multiple copies of FS9, FSX or ESP are running concurrently, making true syncronization difficult if not outright impossible.EDIT: Before anyone jumps on me I should clarify that all of the "slave computers" must also be running Prepar3D licensed copies as well, it's just that they are simply being used to render the graphics, not running the actual aircraft or flight model.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Me too Bill. I was thinking along the lines of this company who opened their doors to the public yesterday to fly the 777.http://flightdecksolutions.blogspot.com/

Keith Sandford.