Sign in to follow this  
FS Hub

NGX switch does not work

Gents,For today, there's a problem. I'm trying to click on that switch below but nothing happends unfortunately. I'm sure there's something wonderful behind that switch but I assume only PMDG knows how and when to switch that knob. I hope PMDG can help us soon by switching that knob, otherwise we need some more patience people ... Maybe we have to relaxe, take a break and let PMDG switch that knob itself, not we. We can't so we don't.PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpgIn other words, people get some patience please. Stop asking or whining for screenshots or video's. If there is nothing to update, we don't get an update so don't expect for an update. And no! Also not now. Sometimes I think that people forget how incredible this development group is. How uberb realistic and precise they're. Their work earns respect and that also means: patience. (How hard it can be ...)PMDG is doing incredible work, amazing. I wish PMDG the best and many good luck with the finnishing touches. This product, the Boeing 737NGX, will be a milestone in the whole Flight Simulator world and it will be respected and honoured by us, the virtual captains. The wait will be worth captains. I am sure about that, PMDG is sure about that.Precision Manuals Development Group, the only way to go realistic.Regards,StevenBy the way, we forgot this picture? Admit that it's uber realistic!

Maybe that switch is why it isn't released? It's the "release" switch & hasn't yet been coded. Nail%20Biting.gif

NRRRRAAAAAAAAA...... Poooooh.... Damn man, that switch is really hard to move.Let's just wait for Precision Muscles Development Group to move it.Well PMDG team, jokes to the side, you are doing an awesome job, if we waited years for this product, we can wait a bit more for this product to be finished and pushed out of the hangar. Best of luck until then!iKey

You really think this post will make people stop complaining?

You really think this post will make people stop complaining?
Not people like you

Not people like you
Wow hostility?It was an honest question. No need to be defensive.

We're all just having a bit of fun guys, no need to take anything personal.

Calm down gentlemen, you can take it up to private messages. Whether if you argue about this or not, it won't affect the release date. So thee is absolutely no need to discuss this. The more you are moaning about the delay, or the long waiting, the more time you will be wasting, because - as mentioned before - the NGX comes out when the PMDG group thinks she is ready to roll out of the hangar. Yes, i can't wait to fly this bird as well, but i am not interested in a bugged bird with 200 service packs and 50% CTD's. So we better wait and enjoy the product in the end.iKey

Guest dlrk

Why is it better to complain about people complaining about the delay(s) than to complain about the delay(s)? :(

Why is it better to complain about people complaining about the delay(s) than to complain about the delay(s)? :(
+1 I would rather hear people complaining about the delays then people complaining about people complaining about delays which usually just ends up leading people back to complaining about delays.

I say keep clicking on it. Somewhere on the other side of the world a guy is wondering why his kitchen lights keep going on and off...

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

I say keep clicking on it. Somehwere on the other side of the world a guy is wondering why his kitchen lights keep going on and off...
Hmm..... Thinking.gifnow it makes sense, that's why my lights keep going on and off lolBig%20Grin.gif

I say keep clicking on it. Somewhere on the other side of the world a guy is wondering why his kitchen lights keep going on and off...
:(

Aaahahah :(