Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

A rare bird indeed

A few shots made while testing the Hong Kong to Almaty route. Model is by CLS.... my paint needs more work (too dark plus fine details etc)Has anyone installed UAAA's 2nd runway successfully? ...I have got pylons on Rwy 23R.fsscr220.jpgfsscr224.jpgfsscr232.jpgfsscr246-2.jpgfsscr249-2.jpgfsscr251-1.jpg

WOW.Awesome shots.Nebojsa

Superb! :( Wonderful as always Edna! :(

Cool, do you have also some cockpit shots ?Strangly enough, I was looking for some DC10's also this weekend.. do you read minds?Can you suggest some good freeware?

Awesome three-holer action, Ed! Your paint looks great to me as is, but then that's why you're the artist and I'm just one of the grateful users. Nice to see both HK airports installed - do you have any AI going to Kai Tak?

John G.

Thanks guys! Hello Johan, I will have some cockpit pics when I have made the correct cockpit config. :( Hello John, I only have statics at Kai tak. My AI fly to the new Hong Kong but Kai Tak will always stay in my sim. The BEKOL 3A/C SIDs give one beautiful views of the old Hong Kong.Hello Steffen, yes VHHH is payware by Imaginesim.

Great looking screens Ed! :( BTW...did you ever get that iPad 2?Darryl

Great looking screens Ed! :( BTW...did you ever get that iPad 2?Darryl
Nah.... no real improvement over my IPad original..... which I still love..... cannot be beaten as an EFB. :(

Very nice...Ed

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi Ed,Awesome shots you got there. Did you know the PW engines on the -40 where very prone to stalling when retarding them? Some say the -40 is the worst of the breed. Speaking of rare breads. Have you read this Trident tread? Sadly pprunes 411A has flown west as he was an astonishing charactor and the chief pilot on the L1011. Defended it to his last cuban cigar.Kind regards,

Great shots as always Ed. Your computer specs are about what I have and I use the same Nvidia drivers you do with a 1G 9800GT card, could share with me your Nhancer setings.I can only hope mine could be as clear.Thanks Shayne

Superb paint as usual Ed! :( Awesome bird tooBest regardsDaniel