Sign in to follow this  
Guest james_2k

ATC and PAI Help!

Guest james_2k

hi all, i have just installed about 40 odd airlines from the pai website :):), i was sitting at heathrow and as i have not yet removed the default airlines there were soar and orbit et al going around, the atc obviously reffered to the companies by name, this does not happen with BA, sometimes they're called 'speed bird' and sometimes nothing at all, just the number. however virgin planes are called 'virgin' by the ATC, is this normal? and do other airlines get referred to by there name? i was wondering if the programme has a speech generator like in windows xp.... cheers! oh and the antonov AN24rv is referred to as 'Antonov' as well which must mean something like that is going on.?

Do a quick library search for Edit Voicepack. That'll add them all.sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest james_2k

cheers for that! i just downloaded the programme and it works like a charm! im not sure how it works but it does, perfectly! its much nicer hearing the proper airlines as well as seeing them! cheers again, James