Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX Approach Checklist, please!

That was like watching a movie premier - Outstanding! That aside, who ever landed in the second video really likes his/her rudder tongue.gif

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Second- I am happy to report that we have been in beta testing for about a month now,
YES!!!Big%20Grin.gif The videos look amazing, I can't wait to fly the NGX! Thanks for the update Robert.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Fantastic stuff, finally some information!Thanks for the update,John

We are seriously very close now ...

wow good stuff guys.Can't wait to take that puppy for a spin!For the life of me though..I just can't understand this fascination with failures! lol...##### people...I'd literally $hit my pants if I had a massive failure IRL on one of these things...if anything, I want the plane to be 99% perfect...just flying from one destination to another online with other traffic and weather is enough of a challenge.

Glad to know that we've passed the ''cone of silence''. Looking forward for the BIG day.

Matheus Mafra

Guest acezboy561

Excellent. I was tossing up between another certain developers 737 and this one, I have fully decided for the PMDG 737 now :) Well done guys, this aircraft looks to be the pinacle of FSX Airliners. This year we say Marcel Feldes DA20-100 which was the pinacle for GA, and im sure the PMDG 737 will be the pinacle for airliners!

"WOW" he says whilst mopping up the dribble from his chin ...Those engine sounds are spot on ! Hearing the engines power up made shivers down my spine.PMDG better have those servers all beefed up ready for massive demand on release day ? I'm in, credit card on the computer desk ready to pounce ;o)Well done guys, your efforts and hard work are really going to pay you back big bucks !

absolutly no words at the moment. just ...magic. the ngx.. whoooaa.. ... sry thats too much for mee! loool . thanks pmdg that we get a boeing 737 for a few euros. and not for a few million euros! thats crazy!!!

Excellent. I was tossing up between another certain developers 737 and this one, I have fully decided for the PMDG 737 now :) Well done guys, this aircraft looks to be the pinacle of FSX Airliners. This year we say Marcel Feldes DA20-100 which was the pinacle for GA, and im sure the PMDG 737 will be the pinacle for airliners!
Agreed. No way I am going to waste money on another add-on that is going to just gather dust on my HD. Once the NGX comes out that is going to take up all my flying time for awhile, probably will stay that way until the triple 7 is released.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB