Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX Approach Checklist, please!

Excellent. I was tossing up between another certain developers 737 and this one, I have fully decided for the PMDG 737 now
After that last update we had, I think there's nothing to think about anymore. If you are a serious simmer and want the best 737 for FSX that money can buy, get a PMDG. You won't regret.

Matheus Mafra

RSR mentions brake testing. Question is, will the brakes wear over time? Does the plane have the ability to "remember" the wear and tear you put on it the last time you flew it or does it reset each time you restart fsx?As well, class act owning up to and apologizing for the silence.

Eric 

Dont know about you fellas but HOW GOOD DOES THE LADNING LIGHTS LOOK! Niiiiice

Cheers Josh Cliff

Thanks for the best update yet! I may be jumping the gun here, but any word on when the developers and testers will be allowed to release screenshots?

To PMDG and gentlemen of the forum:I have to admit I was one of those who was slightly frustrated at the seeming slow progress of 737NGX. (I actually thought they may have hit a problemthat was causing the silence!)PMDG and many of you guys have been saying for months, that this was going to be a fantastic product of incredible depth.Looking at the pic on Facebook, of the 737 2D panel, knowing what the 747 and MD11 look like (which I think are super!) andcomparing them, for the first time, I was BLOWN away by the complexity of this product and what PMDG are able to do.All you guys (and PMDG) who were preaching that good things come to those who wait?You were right.

Nice Update Robert, thanks! Already looking forward to the next one! :(

Thanks Robert for the information. Nice that the NXG will come just some days after my system upgrade. 4.6 GHza re enough for the NGX, or? I wonder how the performance looks like. Whether I can use some cool sceneries without bringing the system to its knees.

Thanks Robert for the information. Nice that the NXG will come just some days after my system upgrade. 4.6 GHza re enough for the NGX, or? I wonder how the performance looks like. Whether I can use some cool sceneries without bringing the system to its knees.
Right on time Steffen! LOL.gif

Unbeleivable, the sound of the engines are out of this world, never thought I would here it to be that close to the real thing, Great Job!!Mike Davey 777

Really amazing.Thank you for the update and the videos.Eric

4.6 Ghz? Way more than necessary. With that system you should be able to max out your sliders. No worries, you'll be blown away....
Thanks for the best update yet! I may be jumping the gun here, but any word on when the developers and testers will be allowed to release screenshots?
We've posted quite a few screenshots already right here in this forum. If you've missed them, head on over to our Facebook Page, where you will find quite a few shots posted here, plus many extras! In the coming days/weeks, the devs will be posting additional pictures (including liveries), and we'll cut our beta testers loose as well :(

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Fantastic. The sound is also AMAZING - i can almost smell the bad plane food while watching the video!!Can't wait!

Thank you Robert that was a relief, I have made a bet with my wife about the release date and looks like I am winning :)Alaa Riad

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Very, very nice. I'm looking forward to release, and reviewing. Looks like a great product, and I'm sure that the 777 will be even greater. Good Luck!

Inactive