Sign in to follow this  
xender

I hate you! PMDG Team!

The 737 looks so nice! full of features, that i can only cry about my unborn PMDG DC-8, 747-200, or maybe a PMDG Learjet? :( LEARJET-60.jpg10-boeing-747-200.jpgWe want classics too!

Juan Ramos

No, they wont!! That's why i hate Ryan :( (And robert, too!)

Juan Ramos

LOL, those old school cockpits were intimidating with all the steam gauges and the flight engineer panels. those were the days! I wouldn't mind PMDG doing a DC-8 at all

If you want to feel overworked with steam gauges and a engineers panel try Flight Sim Labs concord and do all of the work yourself. Things move pretty fast then.

If you want to feel overworked with steam gauges and a engineers panel try Flight Sim Labs concord and do all of the work yourself. Things move pretty fast then.
Yeah, I have it, but I still haven't learned to fly it :(

Lol! I want a PMDG Hindenburg, so I can fly from Berling to NYC in 7 days!

I don't hate PMDG. I hate the fact that classics are ignored in general and only covered by the folks at Captain Sim (I have to admit, I love the 707 of theirs). I'm a huge classic jetliner buff! A DC-8, the Convairs, 727s, 737-2s|3s/4s/|, BAC 1-11s, a proper DC-9... I could go on.I'll one up you though. One of the most "malnourished" niches in aviation covered by 3rd party developers is the classic prop liners. Martin 404s, DC-4s, DC-6s/7s, Convair 440s/etc. Wow, you got me on a weird soap box! I would pay premium to have these recreated accurately with the same love and attention PMDG and some other great developers show.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Vin... you know that you want! :( Maybe you can convince robert to make a "Small" project? Something like a DC-8? :(

Juan Ramos

!!! :( yeah!The secret project!!! :( Maybe a DC-8!?

Juan Ramos

:(
Nooooo! What could he possibly mean?! The curiosity is killing me. *gasp* Alas, I must retire to my lair and weep.