Sign in to follow this  
WotanUK

Release Day

We do not expect problems with the store - there's a lot of horsepower already on tap for it - far far more than we had back when the FS9 400 release crashed it.If the forums do down (which we hope doesn't happen, but it may), go to our facebook page for updates from us. We're pretty sure our users can't crash Facebook. tongue.gif
Be careful what you wish for!!!

It'd be nice if someone from PMDG told us here on the forums how many orders they got on release day. I call being the first NGX customer!Big%20Grin.gif

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The file will be approximately:Length: 129 ft 6 in (39.5 m)Width: 117 ft 5 in (35.8 m) - with wingletsHeight: 41 ft 2 in (12.5 m)Roughly the size of a Boeing 737-800...

The file will be approximately:Length: 129 ft 6 in (39.5 m)Width: 117 ft 5 in (35.8 m) - with wingletsHeight: 41 ft 2 in (12.5 m)Roughly the size of a Boeing 737-800...
How am I going to fit that down my Phone line????? Is it going to come in pieces like flat pack or something? Will I need to glue it together?Andrew Simmons

How am I going to fit that down my Phone line????? Is it going to come in pieces like flat pack or something? Will I need to glue it together?Andrew Simmons
I don't think it is a good idea to glue it together after slicing it in pieces. The reason for that is simple: Corrupt files may be the issue when installing the "package", however if we succeed installing it, windshears may be a problem and cut the wings off since it's beeing held in place by glue. :)

We will find out about server capacity before the end of the month (?)Nail%20Biting.gif

I don't think it is a good idea to glue it together after slicing it in pieces. The reason for that is simple: Corrupt files may be the issue when installing the "package", however if we succeed installing it, windshears may be a problem and cut the wings off since it's beeing held in place by glue. :)
Nope! Its gonna come with a riveting tool and you'll get to put in each idivdual rivet, and try to get FAA sign-off!

Inactive

Nope! Its gonna come with a riveting tool and you'll get to put in each idivdual rivet, and try to get FAA sign-off!
lol I will have parts left over if I have to make it myself. I always have parts left over when I DIY. Maybe if we all get together in the end and use everyones left over parts to build another plane!!

Here you can see someone upgrading the new PMDG Blue Gene IBM Serversjugene.jpg :(
I know this one, wasn't it on Jeopardy!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)